-
June 14th, 2003, 04:53 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Anyone else got this album ? It's a mixture of Glam, New Romantic, and Industrial.....pretty good!!
-
June 16th, 2003, 10:02 PM
#2
Inactive Member
And who has SPIKE "Blue eyed soul"?
-
June 17th, 2003, 07:25 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Me!! I have Blue Eyed Soul [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 18th, 2003, 10:02 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Midnightangel,I have it too!And a concert of Spike in London...
-
August 18th, 2003, 06:26 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Yep me too I've got that Blue eyed Soul cd. also have live in london as well. Heard Spike has another cd due shortly and that the Quireboys are thinking of releasing a dvd of footage from the monsters of rock tour they did.
-
August 18th, 2003, 07:59 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I have the concert in Monsters of Rock but the audio version,I haven't the oportunnity to watch the images with the high quality of the DVD...
-
September 3rd, 2003, 10:05 PM
#7
Inactive Member
GLAMSTER, I already have the new SPIKE CD "It's a treat to be alive" but not the another one, anyone of you could make a copy for me?
I'm listenning to it right now and well always a pleasure to listen to SPIKE's voice..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks